Monday, April 27, 2020

Hinduism

The purpose I share my medical syllabus during my era is to give an idea for future medical students about the topic they would learn in medical school.


Topic of Hinduism discussed during my time in Medical School:


1st semester:
- Introduction to Hinduism knowledge
- Medical history in Hinduism
- Philosophy of knowledge in Hinduism

5th semester:
- Doctor's oat and analyzing etiquette code in Hinduism
- Physical health concept in Hinduism
- Spiritual health concept in Hinduism
- Sexuality concept in Hinduism: Definition of Wiwaha (marriage), prohibition for husband and wife in certain type of sexual activity, prohibition of premarital sex
- AIDS concept in Hinduism
- Contraception methods in Hinduism
- Nias (mestruation bleed) and cuntaka (puerperal bleed) concept in Hinduism
- Abortion law in Hiduism
- Concept of children's growth and development in Hinduism
- Euthanasia concept in Hinduism
- Ayur Weda (health treatment) in Hinduism



*This medical syllabus copied and edited from 3 manual books for 1st semester medical student and 3 manual books for 5th semester medical student from my university during my era. 
**The topic currently discussed in my university may different from this syllabus due to progression of medical knowledge and improvement of quality for medical syllabus based on my university assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment