Monday, April 27, 2020

Islam

The purpose I share my medical syllabus during my era is to help me know the topic should I revise during my free time to improve my medical knowledge and to give an idea for future medical students about the topic they would learn in medical school.

Topic of Islam discussed during my time in Medical School:


1st semester:
- Introduction to Islamic knowledge
- Medical history in Islam
- Philosophy of knowledge in Islam

5th semester:
- Abortion cases in Islam
- Contraception in Islam
- Death and dying in Islam
- Euthanasia in Islamic perspective
- Organ transplantation in Islam

*This medical syllabus copied and edited from 3 manual books for 1st semester medical student from my university during my era and topic of discussion during my 5th semester in medical school that I still remember till now. 
**The topic currently discussed in my university may different from this syllabus due to progression of medical knowledge and improvement of quality for medical syllabus based on my university assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment