Saturday, April 25, 2020

Biology

The purpose I share my medical syllabus during my era is to help me know the topic should I revise during my free time to improve my medical knowledge and to give an idea for future medical students about the topic they would learn in medical school.

Topic of Biology discussed during my time in Medical School:

A. LECTURE:
1. 1st semester:
a. Basic Science in Medicine (General Knowledge):
- Genetic information: Basic of DNA replication and chromosome
- Organisation of cell: Prokaryotic, Eukaryotic and organelle of cell
- Replication of cell: Mitosis, proliferation and differentiation of cell
- Early embryonic development: Gametogenesis and embriogenesis

2. 3rd semester:
a. Reproductive System:
- Inherited congenital fetal disorder (genetic disorder) and acquired congenital fetal disorder: Genetic (chromosomal abnormalities, sex chromosomal abnormalities, genetic test)


B. LABORATORY:
1. 1st semester:
a. Basic Science in Medicine (General Knowledge):
- Cell structure and chick embryo



*This medical syllabus copied and edited from 1 manual book for 1st semester medical student and 1 manual book for 3rd semester medical student from my university during my era. 
**The topic currently discussed in my university may different from this syllabus due to progression of medical knowledge and improvement of quality for medical syllabus based on my university assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment