Saturday, April 25, 2020

Radiology

The purpose I share my medical syllabus during my era is to help me know the topic should I revise during my free time to improve my medical knowledge and to give an idea for future medical students about the topic they would learn in medical school.

Topic of Radiology discussed during my time in Medical School:

A. LECTURE:
1. 3rd semester:
a. Reproductive System:
- Diagnostic investigation in pregnancy: USG, radiological pelvimetry

2. 4th semester:
a. Dermatomusculoskeletal System:
- Radiological image of musculo-skeletal system disorder
b. Cardiovascular System:
- Chest x-ray interpretation in heart disease cases
c. Respiratory System:
- Normal chest x-ray
- Pathological features of chest x-ray in respiratory system cases

3. 5th semester:
a. Genitourinary System:
- Radiology in urinary system
b. Gastrointestinal System:
- Radiology in digestive system
c. Special Senses System:
- Radiology in eye and ENT cases

4. 6th semester:
a. Brain and Mind System:
- Radiological investigation in nervous system cases: Schaedel photo, brain CT-scan, brain MRI
b. Emergency Medicine:
- Special diagnostic studies in blunt trauma: X-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, computed tomography

5. 7th semester:
a. Elective (Viral-Oncogene):
- Imaging in oncology

B. SKILLS LABORATORY (OSCE):
1. 4th semester:
a Cardiovascular System:
- Interpretation of chest x-ray
b. Respiratory System:
- Interpretation of normal chest x-ray



*This medical syllabus copied and edited from 1 manual books for 3rd semester medical student, 3 manual books for 4th semester medical student, 3 manual books for 5th semester medical student, 2 manual books for 6th semester medical student and 1 manual book for 7th semester medical student from my university during my era. 
**The topic currently discussed in my university may different from this syllabus due to progression of medical knowledge and improvement of quality for medical syllabus based on my university assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment